Thursday, November 11, 2010

Week 8

It's been exciting to see so much progress these past 2 weeks with the construction.
BEFORE:  Covered with Gravel

AFTER: Finished outdoor patio/deck with pavers by Mike & Randy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








BEFORE:  In its original state

AFTER:  The new extension
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEFORE:  What was once the bathroom

AFTER:  Bathroom gone, window added

8 comments:

  1. It seems like most of the construction is tearing down bathrooms. Where are the customers supposed to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. it was just one bathroom. We are building 2 bathrooms in a different area of the restaurant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my initial reaction to discovering this blog: HOLY SHITBALLS

    The mere fact that there is going to be a real ramen joint in madison wi is just mind-blowing to me. Count on me to be there on the opening day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love Ramen. I want to be there on day one. I travel to the Mitsuwa Market in Arlington Heights, IL multiple times a year just to buy fresh ramen, so you can imagine how happy I will be to have it made in my city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cmon already...I'm really hungry! I have a standing date for ramen since the State Journal article came out. Any estimates on opening?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pakfan1998 - It all depends on construction but we are hoping to have the grand opening in late Jan/early Feb. We will definitely be keeping you updated on the progress though via this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait! Any chance of some pre-opening tastings?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dreamling - We will keep you updated if we do have soft opening events!

    ReplyDelete